Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Blog Boyfriend, I Have Strayed...

And thats why I'm such a mess right now. I haven't blogged in a long while.

Shows done, time to study. Time to get back to being me.

The Olympics featured figure skating these past few weeks, and it has brought a glorious light to my life. Now its done and I am making a list of all the things I need to keep doing, or do more often.

1) Get up no later than 8am. 6am on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
2) Study for three hours a day.
3) Go to the gym for an hour every day.
4) Be Prepared for my classes.
5) Be a better person.

Be a better person.

Calm down, relax, breathe, and be better.

Apologize when I need to Apologize, listen when I need to listen, mean what I say, and say what I mean.

I am not ever going to do something, just because someone else has done something. I won't act in retaliation.

A few weeks ago I had a realization that no one is as nice and lovely and wonderful as I want them to be, or as I give them credit for, and this week that included myself.

I am sorry. I am better than that. I am better than this. And I will be better.

Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment