I have been upfront with my teachers about how their teaching makes me feel, and even thought it makes a couple of classes sort of uncomfortable, I am still kind of proud of myself.
Also my most favorite thing of all time is happening right now.
The Winter Olympics
I spend most of my free time daydreaming about what an amazing figure skater I would be if only my mom had kept her promise to get me figure skating lessons. Gold Medal!
But really I love when everyone in the world is watching figure skating because I feel so smart and knowledgeable. In the know.
Also Valentines Day passed. I went to rehearsal, and ordered a pizza.
Love

I cleaned my apartment, and made myself a big ol' cocktail and downed it while watching a Jane Austen adaptation. I'm glad we both made it.
ReplyDeletePs, you should watch figure skating with my mom sometime. It's priceless.